If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency please dial 000.
Health Check Family Medical Practice’s email is only monitored on an ad-hoc basis and may not be checked for up to 48 hours. Please consider this time factor when expecting a reply. If your request is urgent, please call us on (02) 9824 1588.
You are solely responsible for your use of this site (and any information or material available from it) and you accept all risks and consequences that might arise from your use of this site (and any information or material available from it). This includes:
- any risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, disabling codes, worms or other devices and defects which might be transmitted or activated via the website, or your access to it or the downloading of files from the web site; and
- any risk of connections transmitted to and from this site being intercepted and modified by third parties.
Health Check Family Medical Practice is not in any way liable for losses, damages, costs, expenses and liability of any kind that you or any other person may suffer or incur directly or indirectly from you using this site and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- Health Check Family Medical Practice excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it; and
- Health Check Family Medical Practice does not give any representation or warranty of any kind (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including in relation to the availability, accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability or suitability for any purpose of this site and any information or material available from it, or that the information or material will not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or that the site will be free from defects, viruses, third party interception or other security threats or vulnerabilities including those which could cause loss or damage to you.
Always Check the Information
Information at this site:
- is general information
- may not have been produced by Health Check Family Medical Practice, but instead provided by third parties
- is subject to the uncertainties of scientific and technical research
- may not be accurate, current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
- is not a substitute for independent medical advice and you should obtain specific independent medical advice relevant to your particular circumstances
- may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of Health Check Family Medical Practice or indicate the Health Check Family Medical Practice’s commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to External Web Sites
Health Check Family Medical Practice has no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It your responsibility to make your own decisions about visiting linked external sites, and about the accuracy, currency, completeness, quality, reliability and suitability for any purpose of information contained in such sites.
Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those sites, including any information, material or third party products or services available from or through those sites. You are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting any site you visit.
Health Check Family Medical Practice acknowledges the traditional custodians of Australia. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future, of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander nations.